PRACTICE UPDATE REGARDING MAY RE-OPENING
We are excited to announce that we will start seeing patients on a limited basis in our clinic starting Friday, May 1st for select procedures and visits. The vast majority of postoperative checks and new patient consultations will still be done through our telehealth platform in order to minimize any unnecessary exposure for patients and staff alike. A future in-person consultation will not require an additional consultation fee.
As part of our commitment to the highest safety standards, we have made the following modification to your patient experience for the foreseeable future. We greatly appreciate your compliance and understanding.
- Online check-in must be completed through our online portal 48-hours prior to the appointment.
- We are instituting a curbside waiting room. Please text us at 503-575-1910 upon arrival and wait in your parked car until you are notified via text message that we are ready to begin your appointment. Complimentary patient parking is located below our building.
- Patients are required to bring and wear masks for the duration of their appointment.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will not be permitted. In the case of patients who are minors, one accompanying parent or guardian is permissible.
- Restrooms will not be accessible during this time.
- We will obtain credit card information over the phone prior to the appointment. Payment will be processed after the treatment is completed. No payment will be handled onsite.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our back exit. This one-way patient flow will allow us to comprehensively disinfect our clinic to be ready for the next patient.
- We will limit our injectable treatments to upper face neuromodulators indefinitely (Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau).
We appreciate your continued patience and flexibility. We miss you and can’t wait to see you again.
Dr. Kim and Staff