PRACTICE PROTOCOL REGARDING COVID-19
As of June 30, 2021, Oregon will lift all remaining COVID-19 restrictions. We are very encouraged as we transition into this next phase of recovery. However, given we are a medical facility, we will still adhere to federal guidelines mandating masks in healthcare settings. Please see our updated COVID-19 policy below:
- Patients are required to bring and wear masks for the duration of their appointment. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Online check-in must be completed through our online portal 48-hours prior to the appointment.
- To ensure patient privacy, please text us at 503-575-1910 upon arrival and wait in your parked car until you are notified via text message that we are ready to begin your appointment. Complimentary patient parking is located below our building.
- We will obtain credit card information over the phone prior to the appointment. Payment will be processed after the treatment is completed. No payment will be handled onsite.
- Coronavirus testing will be instituted for all surgeries and select in-office procedures.
We appreciate your continued patience and flexibility. See you soon.
Dr. Kim and Staff