PRACTICE UPDATE REGARDING RE-OPENING
We are excited to announce we are now treating patients for all procedures and surgeries. After a month of optimizing our Covid-19 protocols, we are confident in our ability to offer a safe clinic and operating room setting for our patients and staff. We have instituted disinfection methods, enhanced air purification, and the use of personal protective equipment. We will continue to offer virtual postoperative checks and new patient consultations through our telehealth platform. A future in-person consultation will not require an additional consultation fee.
As part of our commitment to the highest safety standards, the following modifications to the patient experience for the foreseeable future. We greatly appreciate your compliance and understanding.
- Online check-in must be completed through our online portal 48-hours prior to the appointment.
- We are instituting a curbside waiting room. Please text us at 503-575-1910 upon arrival and wait in your parked car until you are notified via text message that we are ready to begin your appointment. Complimentary patient parking is located below our building.
- Patients are required to bring and wear masks for the duration of their appointment. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will not be permitted. In the case of patients who are minors, one accompanying parent or guardian is permissible.
- We will obtain credit card information over the phone prior to the appointment. Payment will be processed after the treatment is completed. No payment will be handled onsite.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our back exit. This one-way patient flow will allow us to comprehensively disinfect our clinic to be ready for the next patient.
- Coronavirus testing will be instituted for all surgical patients.
We appreciate your continued patience and flexibility. See you soon.
Dr. Kim and Staff