Are Restylane Injections Painful?
Most patients experience a sensation similar to a tug or a pinch during treatment. A topical anesthetic or distraction device may be used to maximize your comfort.
Does Restylane Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects with Restylane in Portland are typically mild and short-lived. They may include swelling, bruising, and redness at the injection sites.
How Long Does the Procedure Take?
Most Restylane treatment sessions usually take less than 30 minutes but can vary depending on the extent of treatment required.
How Soon Will I See Results?
Results are visible immediately after treatment and improve as minor bruising and swelling subside.
How Long Do Results Last?
How long results last will vary according to the treatment area:
- 18 months in nasolabial folds treated with Restylane
- Up to six months in the backs of the hands
- Up to 12 months in the cheeks
- Up to six months in facial wrinkles and folds treated with Restylane Lyft
- Six months for enhancing the lips and smoothing perioral lines with Restylane Silk
- Up to 12 months for facial wrinkles and folds treated with Restylane Refyne and Defyne